Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages
Clean Harbors Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages make your job quick and easy with cost-effective, positive pressure production rentals.
Our oil and gas process equipment is designed to work with sour oil (H2S) production to capture emulsion and burn all sour vapour. Our units eliminate odor on lease sites―safeguarding clients and landowners from odorous gas or oil.
Clean Harbors Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages have built-in safety features for when vapour is displaced from the tank truck. When loading fluid, vapour is pushed back into the gas tight tank and sent to the flare, thereby protecting the truck operator from fumes and preventing vapour and odor from being released on site.
All-in-One Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages
Our Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages are designed and mounted on one skid for fast mobilization and easy set up. They come complete with an insulated separator building and storage tank, flare stack, knockout drum, ignitor and piping. Units can be set up and operational the same day; and they are operator friendly and low maintenance. Additionally, you have the option to flare high pressure gas or produce it down the pipeline.
- No secondary containment, required in Alberta and Saskatchewan (AER Directive 55), provides significant cost savings
- Meets government requirements
- Third-party integrity program ensures the safety of the rental equipment
- Different sizes of separators from 285 psi to 1,440 psi are available to handle different flows of production
- Tank storage capacities range from 300 bbl to 1,000 bbl
- Flare stack rentals available
- Knockout rentals available
- Sour seal packages available
Vapour Tight Tank Production Packages meet your specifications for a single and multi-well battery
- Sour oil production
- Sweet oil production
- Well testing
- Well cleanup