Reuse, Recycling and Reclamation
Clean Harbors can help your company more effectively and efficiently manage your waste management needs through recycling.
Clean Harbors Recycling and Reuse Program provides a comprehensive step-by-step approach that evaluates your R&D and manufacturing operations and identifies opportunities for efficient waste management. Whether a waste stream or production by-product is sold "as is," recycled or reused, your costs and possible liabilities can be significantly reduced.
Our comprehensive program will:
- Reduce waste disposal costs
- Minimize waste governed by RCRA regulations, lowering your taxes and annual fees
- Create a positive impact on data reported on your TRI reports
- Reduce the burden and associated costs of regulatory reporting
- Pursue potential buyers of your waste stream
- Preserve your reputation as an environmentally safe company by allowing you to publicize new waste minimization programs
- Share best practices with other locations within your company to maximize value
We help you:
- Identify and quantify chemical recycling and reuse options, as well as potential end markets
- Interpret and provide guidance regarding regulations
- Conduct waste process review and manage logistics
- Develop and implement a comprehensive waste management program