Chemical and Solvent Recycling
Recycling and reusing chemical solvents can be an economical alternative for your business, and Clean Harbors can give you that option.
With strategically located recycling facilities, we can recycle used solvents to your specifications and return them to you. If disposal is your preference, we can take your used solvents and recycle them to our own specifications.
Our flexible operations—combined with chemical knowledge and engineering expertise—bring advanced solutions to the challenges of separation and purification.
- During the recovery process, components of the solvent/chemical streams are isolated and purified to high-quality product specifications.
- Clean Harbors Recycling Services employees are experts in recycling and tolling. All processing meets strict local, state and federal regulations and customer requirements.
We understand the importance of providing a product without cross-contamination, and we consistently deliver quality products.
Recycling Facility Locations
- Dolton, Illinois*
- Chicago, Illinois (Download Fact Sheet)
- El Dorado, Arkansas* (Download Fact Sheet)
- Hebron, Ohio* (Download Fact Sheet)
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Linden, New Jersey*
- Seattle, Washington* (Visit our Emerald website)
Benefits of Recycling and Reuse
- Minimizes waste generation and emissions
- Reduces waste disposal cost and raw material procurement
- Has potential to reduce hazardous waste fees
- Enables more favorable Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reporting
- Improves public relations and corporate image
Best Demonstrated Available Technology (BDAT)
- Supports corporate sustainability goals
Clean Harbors offers high quality recovered products.
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Acetone)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Dimethyl Formamide)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Ethyl Acetate)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Isopropyl Alcohol azeotrope)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Isopropyl Alcohol Industrial Grade)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Methyl Ethyl Ketone)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered Methylene Chloride)
Download Product Specifications (Recovered n-Methyl Pyrrolidone Industrial Grade)